1.Choose the size according to your foot length (Don’t choose size according to your country usual size !!!)
2. Foot length ≠ insole length ≠ outsole length For Example: US 4.5(25.5cm). This 25.5CM is means insole length only .
3. Better to choose 1-2 size bigger if your foot is a little wide or instep is a little thick.
4. Light and camera equipment and displays can cause color difference.if you are mind,then please do not pay.thanks
5. Please allow 0-0.5cm error in the size due to the manual measurement
6. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service first, we will help you solve it.